Get Ready for National Small Business Week!
We wanted to let you know that National Small Business Week is May 2-8! This is a great opportunity for you and your family to help support local small businesses.
During this week, we encourage you and your family to shop local as much as you can. Your support helps to keep small businesses open!
Check out these tips and infographic for ways you can help support local businesses in your area:
You can support small businesses on social media by doing the following:
- Like your favorite small businesses on social media
- Tag small businesses in your posts, especially if you decided to stop by
- Leave positive reviews on their social media pages and on review sites
- Recommend small businesses on social media
One of the best ways you can support small businesses is by shopping with their business. You can start by:
- Support small businesses by shopping locally
- Check out online local business websites if you’re interested in shopping online
- If you’re in the mood for food, choose a local restaurant and order delivery or pickup
- Don’t be afraid to tip generously! Whenever you can, support small businesses with a generous tip
- Purchase gift cards from small businesses and give them to friends and family to help them support local businesses too
Your support goes a long way! Here are ways you can be supportive:
- Be polite whenever you are in a local small business. Kindness goes a long way!
- Tell small business owners how much you care and value their service. They will greatly appreciate it!
- Ask local small businesses if they need anything or if there is anything you can do to help support their business